Here are the requirements in order to have your child baptized at the Church of the Epiphany:
- Registered Member You must be a registered member of our parish. If you wish to be a member, please register here.
- Baptism Registration Form You must submit the Baptism Registration form. Click the link to register and submit.
- Birth Certificate We must obtain a copy of your child’s birth certificate or birth record in order for your child to be baptized. When you submit the baptism registration information, the form will prompt you to upload one of those required documents.
- Baptism Preparation Class You must take a Baptism Preparation Class. This class is required for parents/guardians. We honor your role as parents/guardians and seek to support you in the faith development and experience of the child and family. The class is held each month on a Saturday morning in the Parish Office from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. This class will prepare you on the theology of the sacrament, review the Rite of Baptism and set a path toward fulfilling the vow to raise the child in the faith. We encourage both parents to attend. If you have attended this class within the last five years you do not have to repeat it, but are most welcome to attend. Click on the link for Baptism Preparation Class dates- Parent Baptismal Information
- Pick a Baptism Date- For all of the Baptism dates, click here- Parent Baptismal Information
- Godparent or Sponsor selection. Please note that one godparent must be a confirmed, practicing Catholic. You can name two godparents; one male and one female. – Canon Law
All forms must be submitted at least two weeks before your requested baptismal celebration.
Further information EMAIL Dana