All Parish Member Meeting
Agenda for the evening:
Video: 7 minute video – “Bishop Barron on the Limits of Tolerance.”
- Jay: Financial situation (go over latest report).
- Father Dufner: Mass attendance since COVID-19 (approaching 1700). COVID-19 protocol update
- Father Dufner: New Capital Campaign?
Parking lot, Sanctuary, Foyer, Sacristy, Complete tile under pews, Sound system upgrade
- Father Dufner: School update (tuition, attendance, etc.)
- Father Dufner: COVID-19 and the Easter Masses.
Commission Reports? None.
Open Mic: Open mic is for parishioners to express parish related issues before the council, not personal issues. We ask that you remain at your chair, state your name, and stay within a two-minute time limit. Presenters are expected to address the Council in a courteous manner and avoid foul language or personal attacks on individuals. It is the policy that we do not necessarily respond tonight. If a response is desired, please provide your contact information after the close of the meeting, and the staff will reply to you.
Next All-Parish Meeting: TBD.