- A movement
- Seven Disciplines, tools to equip men in spiritual battle
- A way for men to come together to learn, share and grow in faith
- Led by Pastor, run by laymen (OEC support)
- Enhances existing parish based men’s groups
Each Catholic Watchmen Night starts at 6:30 p.m. in the School Chapel for a video/message, adoration & prayer, confession, then move to the meeting room (or cafeteria) for a meal and fellowship.
- Not a program but a relationship
- Not product based but principle based
- Not one-size-fits-all but for all men of all ages
- Not complex but simple
- Does not add work for pastor or staff, but is laymen supported
If you can make all of the 7 meetings, great. If you can’t, please come when you can.
Free Will Offering
July 12, 2022
Jan 10, 2023
Meet in the school chapel for prayer and adoration, the move to the meeting rooms for a meal and social. NOTE: July 12 meal will be in the cafeteria.
Jim Warren, Point Man for Epiphany