- A movement
- Seven Disciplines, tools to equip men in spiritual battle
- A way for men to come together to learn, share and grow in faith
- Led by Pastor, run by laymen (OEC support)
- Enhances existing parish based men’s groups
- Not a program but a relationship
- Not product based but principle based
- Not one-size-fits-all but for all men of all ages
- Not complex but simple
- Does not add work for pastor or staff, but is laymen supported
If you can make all of the 7 meetings, great. If you can’t, please come when you can.
Free Will Offering
Meet in the church for prayer, adoration and the opportunity for confession.
A group of successful Catholic businessmen have launched a new initiative called the St. Joseph Business Guild. The Guild seeks to help other Catholics make ends meet, find a Catholic community in the business world, and encourage Catholics to do business with one another, with the ultimate goal being to help Catholic families thrive.
Click image below for information on the initial meeting and to RSVP.
Jim Warren, Point Man for Epiphany