Epiphany Parish Faith Formation is looking for
- Part-Time, Adult Education Coordinator – REVISED to 15-30 Hours/ Week.
To provide a lead role in adult ministry programming in bible studies, missions, speakers, and special parish events.
A. Major Position Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate speaker events for parent education nights (PENS) each quarter, in collaboration with the school.
- Support and collaborate with group leaders of various adult ministries (i.e., young adults, men, women, small groups, Synod) to foster community and discipleship.
- Coordinate and be present at bible studies, parish missions, speakers, and other special parish events.
- Support and encourage a new young adults ministry, acting as liaison to the group leader(s).
- Recruit, train, and supervise all volunteers. Collaborate with the human resource staff person to make sure volunteers have gone through proper training and background checks.
- Able to effectively speak in public.
- Assist Pastor and/or Faith Formation on Parish Mission or other parish wide events.
- Participate in Faith Formation team meetings and any other requested by the Pastor or Parish Administrator.
- Attend Archdiocesan sponsored meetings which pertain to this ministry.
- Oversee and maintain budget for allotted areas.
Send resume and application to Suzanne Lewis, Faith Formation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Epiphany Catholic Church is looking for
- Full-Time, Maintenance – 2nd Shift: 2 – 10 p.m.
Performs general cleaning, set up and tear down of parish and school (if needed). Provides assistance to staff and visitors.
- To participate in creating a productive, harmonious environment, promoting good morale, adequate communication and cooperative teamwork.
- Clean all assigned restrooms.
- Able to work independently.
- Help with set-ups/take down in Gym & Cafeteria for parish and school activities.
- Maintain current skills and knowledge in the proper and safe techniques of building maintenance
- Perform the necessary custodial and maintenance duties to maintain a safe, secure, clean and orderly facility
- A positive attitude and a “customer service” approach to the job
- Appreciation and respect for the many and diverse people who use our parish & school facility
- Regularly be on the lookout for maintenance needs
- Respond to all calls of inquiry and need for assistance
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Pastor or Parish Administrator
Work under little supervision and under direction of supervisor.
Diocesan employment requirements must be met.
Send resume and application to Ryan Field at email@example.com
Epiphany Catholic School is looking for
- Full-Time, Preschool Assistant Teacher OR Teacher
- Full-Time, Elementary Teacher
- Full-Time, MS Math Teacher and K-8 Math Coordinator
To assist and work cooperatively in the facilitation and supervision of an educational and recreational center within the general framework of the program’s daily schedule. To assist in planning, developing, and implementing dynamic and meaningful activities for preschool students in accordance with the program’s mission statement, philosophy, policies, and curriculum. To assist in the efficient functioning of the program including but not limited to: completing required cleaning, assisting with lesson planning, assisting within the classroom, and subbing.
Two-year post-secondary degree in the child-related field or CDA; additional 1,040-2,080 hours of experience as an aide, assistant, or student intern working in a childcare setting, Knowledge of DHS Rule 3. Possess knowledge and understanding of early childhood development and education. Exhibit competence in assisting with planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities for 3–to 5-year-olds students. Demonstrate evidence of positive classroom management techniques, with assistance from classroom teachers. Work together; maintain a collegial atmosphere in and out of the classroom. Care and respect for students, parents, and staff. Confidentiality of students, families, teachers, and administration. CPR/First Aid Certification is preferred. Active, practicing Roman Catholic.
Send resume and application and resume to Erica Murlowski, Preschool Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, AND Ann Coone, Principal at email@example.com if interested.