7:30 a.m. Mass to return Sunday, September 12
Saturday Seating: Church and parking lot audio FM 100.7 or 106.5.
Sunday Seating: Church parking lot audio FM 100.7 or 106.5.
*Live stream only Sunday 9 & 11 a.m.
Parishioners will come forward to receive Holy Communion during the proper time during Mass. Leave your pew, and approach the priest or EM while leaving space between families.
- Communion will no longer be distributed in the Cafeteria at any of the weekend Masses.
- Gather by the choir at the beginning of the “Lamb of God.”
- There have been some questions about where to line up after receiving Holy Communion. After you receive, move to the front of the sanctuary where the priest or deacon will pass out the ciboria. When you get your ciborium you can move to your distribution station.
- The EM who distributes to the parking lot should now go to the meeting rooms first, distribute to anyone who may be in that room, and then go distribute to the parking lot folks.
- After finishing distribution to the parking lot, return your ciborium to the Altar unless the priest is purifying the Sacred Vessels. In that case, give your ciborium to the sacristan. If the sacristan is away, please wait for him/her to return. The ciborium cannot be left in the sacristy unaccompanied.
Concerns or questions EMAIL