- A place for parishioners to express themselves
- Forum to provide advice to Pastor
- Way to “manage” Ministry
- Spread vision of the church, parish and pastor
- Become more informed Catholics and leaders
In order to achieve this, we utilize a structure that lends itself to productive dialogue and for participants to feel more engaged in the parish.
- Pastoral Council includes- the Pastor and 5 parishioners to meet monthly (can include trustees and certain parish staff).
- Council members (5) visit Commission meetings and Commission chairs present to Council annually.
Commissions/Ministries meet as a large group four times annually to update other Chairs on their work and to discuss parish goals.
The next quarterly parish meeting Wednesday, September 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Video: 7:52 minute video – “The Great Schism.”
- Father Dufner: Sanctuary lighting upgrade.
- Father Dufner: Organ replacement (Rogers electronic organ purchase vs. pipe organ repairs).
- Father Dufner: Rhonda Singer (new hire) duties.
- Jay on a Potential Capital Campaign:
b. Foyer (Flooring/Lighting/Ceiling/walls).
c. Meeting Room alterations for better access to Cafeteria.
d. Parking Lot resurfacing (estimated cost).
- Sacristy upgrade.
- Jay: Grab-and-Go meal income.
- Jay: Rhonda Dillon departure/replacement.
- Jay: Second Columbarium installed.
- Father Dufner:
b. Pre-school enrollment.
- Father Dufner: Old Icon Chapel pew and Prie Dieus (kneelers) installation status.
- Father Dufner:
- Father Dufner: Confessional façade status.
Open Mic: Open mic is for parishioners to express parish related issues before the council, not personal issues. We ask that you remain at your chair, state your name, and stay within a two-minute time limit. Presenters are expected to address the Council in a courteous manner and avoid foul language or personal attacks on individuals. It is the policy that we do not necessarily respond tonight. If a response is desired, please provide your contact information after the close of the meeting, and the staff will reply to you.
Next All-Parish Meeting: TBD.