- A place for parishioners to express themselves
- Forum to provide advice to Pastor
- Way to “manage” Ministry
- Spread vision of the church, parish and pastor
- Become more informed Catholics and leaders
In order to achieve this, we utilize a structure that lends itself to productive dialogue and for participants to feel more engaged in the parish.
- Pastoral Council includes- the Pastor and 5 parishioners to meet monthly (can include trustees and certain parish staff).
- Council members (5) visit Commission meetings and Commission chairs present to Council annually.
Commissions/Ministries meet as a large group four times annually to update other Chairs on their work and to discuss parish goals.
The next quarterly parish meeting Tuesday, May 18, 7 p.m.