- A place for parishioners to express themselves
- Forum to provide advice to Pastor
- Way to “manage” Ministry
- Spread vision of the church, parish and pastor
- Become more informed Catholics and leaders
In order to achieve this, we utilize a structure that lends itself to productive dialogue and for participants to feel more engaged in the parish.
- Pastoral Council includes- the Pastor and 5 parishioners to meet monthly (can include trustees and certain parish staff).
- Council members (5) visit Commission meetings and Commission chairs present to Council annually.
Commissions/Ministries meet as a large group four times annually to update other Chairs on their work and to discuss parish goals.
The next quarterly parish meeting Tuesday, February 8 at 7 p.m.
Video: 8:46 minute video – “St. Josephine Bakhita.”
- Jay: Introduce Erin Steadland.
- Jay: Debt status.
- Father Dufner: Organ Replacement.
- Father Dufner on a Potential Capital Campaign:
b. Foyer (Flooring/Lighting/Ceiling/walls).
c. Meeting Room alterations for better access to Cafeteria.
d. Parking Lot resurfacing.
- Sacristy upgrade.
Open Mic: Open mic is for parishioners to express parish related issues before the council, not personal issues. We ask that you remain at your chair, state your name, and stay within a two-minute time limit. Presenters are expected to address the Council in a courteous manner and avoid foul language or personal attacks on individuals. It is the policy that we do not necessarily respond tonight. If a response is desired, please provide your contact information after the close of the meeting, and the staff will reply to you.
Next All-Parish Meeting: TBD.