Saturday - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday - 9 & 11 a.m.
Monday - Saturday: 8 a.m.
Tuesday: 6 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 7:15 - 7:50 a.m.
Tuesday: 5:30 - 5:50 p.m.
Saturday: 3 - 4:15 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer Hours: Fridays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
If there is a position that interests you, please print this application and return to the parish office or follow the instructions that correspond with the job position.
If you accept a position at the Church of the Epiphany, you will be asked to sit in on a live VIRTUS Training, perform a background check and credit check if you will be working with money, and also to sign a Pastoral Code of Conduct. In some positions, a physical is required.
You are able to register for the training, get a background check and sign the code of conduct all online at www.virtus.org. Here is a guide to help you with the process. During this process you’ll watch a short video regarding the code of conduct and answer some questions for mandatory reporting.
If you have any questions or problems during the registration, please contact the office and we’ll help you through it.
To provide instruction and supervision for students in all assigned curriculum or activities in accordance with the school/parish mission statement, philosophy, handbooks, curriculums, and directions established by the principal and pastor.
Faith-filled, joyful, and practicing Catholic BA/BS degree in education or related area. Preferred current State of Minnesota Teaching License – Provide appropriate original credentials for documentation. Appropriate educational experience. Active, practicing Catholic. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with parents, colleagues, and administration. Demonstrated ability to make decisions. Demonstrated ability to work without supervision. Demonstrated ability to learn and implement “best practice” educational strategies. Demonstrated ability to manage students effectively. Demonstrated ability to take direction from the administrators and effectively implement new programs, processes and procedures as directed. Complete background check successfully and Virtus training, sign Code of Conduct document.
Submit resume and job application to Ann Coone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
Certification in the Level of CGS teaching – Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3.
Practicing Roman Catholic.
Ability to recruit, train, and supervise volunteers.
Demonstrated skills and ability to provide clear and accurate communication.
Ability to collaborate and work well with staff, volunteers, teens, and parents.
Ability to give attention to detail.
Ability to work well with people in a team setting.
Major Position Responsibilities
1. Teach in a CGS classroom.
2. Preparation for planning of lessons and preparation of the atrium environment.
3. Give direction to and work collaboratively with Assistants for program.
4. Maintain the integrity of the atrium to ensure a clean, orderly and attractive environment.
5. Assist with material making and overall maintenance of the atrium.
6. Maintain proper record of student behavior, participation, work, and achievement in the atrium and report
progress as requested
7. Report and document any accidents/incidents and behavior issues and share needed information with
8. Understand, share and accept the responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
9. Communicate with parents or teachers regarding children’s progress and behavior.
Submit resume and job application to Mary Minor at email@example.com