We desire for families to understand that Confirmation formation at Epiphany is not just a special year with a special program, but an extension of an ongoing life of faith and community in Christ. Youth in 8th-12th grade are invited to discern Confirmation while continuing to participate in the ongoing life of their middle/high school communities.
Youth in grades 8th-12th who desire to discern reception of the Sacrament of Confirmation are invited to register.
Youth in Confirmation will meet on Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:30 pm, taking part in our ongoing life of faith as a community at Epiphany. Epiphany Catholic School youth are invited to register for Wednesday evening formation and community as well, though not required.
All candidates will gather for 7 Sunday sessions from 10:30 am-12 pm noon, following the 9 am Mass, accompanied by a parent or sponsor.
- Mass attendance on weekends and holy days
- Statements of Intent (from youth and parent(s). Click here for more information.
- Attend all 7 Sunday Meetings
- Local Weekend Retreat (no overnight)
- 4 Sponsor Conversations
- Charitable Work & Reflection. Click here for the directions.
- Regular attendance at formation on Wednesday evening (or Epiphany School Theology class)
- Administrative Forms & Reflections ( Sponsor Form, Data Form, Saint Reflection, etc.)